A dairy product is food produced from the milk of mammals.
Dairy products are usually high energy-yielding food products.
USFGIS offers a variety of inspection services for dairy products throughout the supply chain.
- Powdered milk (or milk powder), produced by removing the water from (usually skim) milk Whole milk products
- Buttermilk products
- Skim milk
- Whey products
- High milk-fat and nutritional products (for infant formulas)
- Cultured and confectionery products
- Condensed milk, milk which has been concentrated by evaporation, with sugar added for reduced process time and longer life in an opened can
- Evaporated milk, (less concentrated than condensed) milk without added sugar
- Infant formula, dried milk powder with specific additives for feeding human infants
- Anhydrous milkfat (clarified butter)
- Casein Caseinates, sodium or calcium salts of casein
- Milk protein concentrates and isolates
- Whey protein concentrates and isolates, reduced lactose whey
- Hydrolysates, milk treated with proteolytic enzymes to alter functionality
- Mineral concentrates, byproduct of demineralizing whey
Below please find the available services for this specific product group.
Please contact us for detailed scope of services, pricing or any additional requests.
USFGIS certification services. When “sure” is not good enough our experts…
USFGIS load compartment and cleanliness inspections for road transport, rail transport,…
USFGIS is able to offer different consulting disciplines for the agricultural…
USFGIS independent Damaged Cargo Surveys can determine the extent of the…
USFGIS identity preserved services. The demand for identity verification and traceability…
USFGIS load and discharge supervision services will protect the quality and…
USFGIS performs sampling services according to existing sample methods and standards,…
USFGIS provides Stock Monitoring Services as well as services to assess…
USFGIS tally services. When numbers don’t add up, Cargo Tally Services…
USFGIS provides a wide range of testing programs for grains, oilseeds,…
USFGIS verification services provides evidence that establishes or confirms the accuracy…