USFGIS expert graders provide an accurate and consistent description of the grade, class and condition of grain.
Our graders can provide grain quality analysis throughout the supply chain based on established standards and standardized procedures, techniques and equipment.
Our graders undergo extensive and continues training to assure that the correct sanitary, physical, food safety, and intrinsic quality characteristics results are produced.
As your on-site inspection company, USFGIS offers grading, factor analysis and testing for inbound/outbound quality control.
Our team is ready to assist you and provide to requested services in your laboratory with your equipment, or we can offer to set up, provide and maintain the necessary equipment on your behalf if required.
- Our inspectors will provide factor analysis at the designated intervals.
- Our inspectors will deliver full grade for barges, rail, trucks, etc.
- Our inspectors will perform testing (Mycotoxins, Non-GMO, et. al.) as assigned.
- Our inspectors will draw samples for retain purposes on barges, railcars, truck, etc. and any other samples requested.
- Our inspectors will maintain a clean and safe work station at all times.
- Our inspectors will attend plant meetings (safety, organizational, etc.) as requested.
- Our inspectors use a biometrics time clock, in order to monitor their hours and timely presence at your facility, and to automatically process payroll.
Please contact us for further information about grading services.
USFGIS certification services. When “sure” is not good enough our experts…
FUMIGATION & PEST MANAGEMENT
USFGIS offers a wide variety of fumigation services in strict compliance…
USFGIS guaranteed services eliminates any unexpected weight/cargo and/or quality discrepancies while…
USFGIS identity preserved services. The demand for identity verification and traceability…
USFGIS load and discharge supervision services will protect the quality and…
USFGIS performs sampling services according to existing sample methods and standards,…
USFGIS provides a wide range of testing programs for grains, oilseeds,…
USFGIS verification services provides evidence that establishes or confirms the accuracy…